Here are some fun things that only a week in Destin can teach you:
1. Your friends from home may be cool to hang out with, but that doesn’t mean that their friends from college will necessarily get along with your friends from college. This is not a fun lesson to learn the hard way.
2. Staying in a beach house with 28 people that only houses 20 can get very old very fast. Fighting for beds and rooms is destined to end in doorknobs being removed and people tossed into the pool.
3. Apparently if you celebrate spring break properly you will indefinitely wind up sick with a fever and some terrible cold by the end of the week. This illness is also in no way conducive to driving the eight hours back to Nashville.
4. Don’t ever have your window down in the back seat when the person in front of you is putting in a dip with their window down. Copenhagen in your eyes hurts really bad… like really really really bad.
5. Groups of girls that leave their number on your car in the Waffle House parking lot should be avoided at all costs. If that’s not a red flag, I don’t know what is. There is a 100% chance they are not attractive in any way.
6. You may ask yourself at some point what idiot would buy a forty-dollar airbrush T-shirt? The answer is simple… Drunk people that can’t afford them. Mistakes were made.
7. The beach is not as much fun when it’s 50 degrees outside and raining. Thanks for the early spring break Vanderbilt.
8. The beach was a lot of fun, but I think I’m going skiing next year…..